After an accident in the West Palm Beach area, you may be left injured and unable to work. Depending on your case, you may be entitled to recover financial compensation. Whether you should go through insurance or litigation depends on many factors.
Call our team of personal injury attorneys in West Palm Beach to determine your best course of action.
We offer free consultations to review your case. Call (561) 721-0080 to speak to a West Palm Beach, Florida, personal injury lawyer today. We’re on call 24/7 to help you recover damages after your accident. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will help you regain your peace of mind.
Our Practice Areas in West Palm Beach
Our practice areas include:
- Wrongful death
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse
- Slip and fall incidents
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Boating accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Construction accidents
- Swimming pool accidents
- Defective products
- Dog bites
It’s important to have the right help for the task at hand. Our West Palm Beach personal injury attorneys know how to assist you in all kinds of situations. Even if you don’t see your situation listed above, you can call us today to discuss your case.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving West Palm Beach, 800-747-3733
Damages You Could Recover in Your Florida Injury Case
A West Palm Beach personal injury attorney will seek damages based on the facts of your case. We will need to review your case and investigate the accident to decide what damages you may qualify for. As part of the investigation, we may:
- Visit the scene of the accident
- Take photos or videos of the scene (or obtain photos or videos from other sources)
- Ask professionals with relevant expertise to offer their opinions on your case
- Request documentation from you, your doctor, and other relevant parties
Our team of West Palm Beach personal injury lawyers can help you obtain compensation for:
- Medical bills for things like hospital stays, surgery, and therapy
- The cost of long-term care, including in-home nursing, assistive devices, or follow-up appointments
- Lost wages from when you took off work to recover
- Damage to your vehicle
- Pain and suffering, including both physical and psychological distress stemming from the accident
- Lost quality of life-related to chronic pain, an inability to live independently, loss of consortium, loss of enjoyment of life, and so on
- Scar tissue that affects your physical abilities or self-image
Contact our West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyers today!
West Palm BeachPersonal Injury Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
How Our West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyers Can Benefit You
When you enlist the services of a personal injury lawyer in West Palm Beach, you can be sure your case is handled in an organized, professional manner. Working with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine includes legal expertise, peace of mind, and a simple payment method.
Personal injury lawyers in Palm Beach County are often misunderstood. They’re not just there to sue people who hurt themselves. Instead, personal injury attorneys help the injured person recover damages for medical bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering, and emotional distress.
If you’ve been injured because of another person’s negligence, our West Palm Beach personal injury lawyers can help you recover compensation for your losses. We offer free consultations and work hard to ensure that you receive fair treatment throughout the legal process.
Our firm represents clients in South Florida and nationwide. We handle cases involving car accidents, trucking accidents, slip and fall injuries, defective products, premises liability, and many others.
We understand that being injured can be stressful and overwhelming. That’s why we take the time to listen carefully to your story and answer any questions you may have. Then, we’ll review your case thoroughly and advise you on the following steps to take.
We’re ready to support you by:
Explaining What You Should Do After Your Accident
The first thing you should do after getting hurt is to seek medical attention. Even if you think your accident was minor, you should see your doctor immediately for a complete medical evaluation. Some injuries are invisible to the naked eye or could worsen over time. Ask your doctor about the warning signs of whiplash, concussions, and traumatic brain injuries.
Additionally, medical records will be needed when you move on to the next step of collecting evidence, along with:
- Your medical bills included an itemized list of medical expenses
- Photographs of your injuries
- The police accident report
- Eyewitness testimony
- Was their wrongful death a result of the accident?
- Was their property damage in addition to the injuries sustained in the accident?
Investigating Your Injury Case
To successfully recover damages caused by your accident, our personal injury lawyers in West Palm Beach, FL, will investigate your situation. We will gather all evidence necessary. We can even communicate with your insurance company and any other parties involved on your behalf.
Our team of legal experts will begin the personal injury lawsuits required to prove that the negligent party owed you a duty of care, violated it, and caused you physical harm. We will go above and beyond to determine the fault party and ensure fair repayment for the financial losses you suffered because of someone else’s negligence.
Dealing with Other Parties
There may be several parties involved in your lawsuit, including:
- The liable fault party or parties
- The responsible party’s lawyer
- The liable party’s insurance company
- The insurance company’s lawyers
- The judge and law clerks (if your case goes to court)
- You and your lawyer
Each party must be dealt with in particular ways to protect your rights. Our team can manage communications with all other parties and initiate your personal injury claim, sparing you the stress and confusion of speaking to them yourself. This means we would:
- Send notification letters to the liable party and their representatives, letting them know how much you are seeking in compensation
- Accepting and returning calls from all parties
- Arranging and attending meetings with the insurance company to negotiate a fair settlement—and refusing to accept a lowball offer
- Submitting materials to the court
- Appearing in court on your behalf to make arguments, question witnesses, and ensure the defense does not violate your rights.
Giving You Peace of Mind
Complications may arise even if you think your injury case is open and shut. Your insurance company might deny your claim. Another party might claim you were at fault. Personal injury victims might be offered a settlement that doesn’t make a dent in your expenses related to the accident. There’s a lot that could go wrong.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we understand that even though you survived getting hurt, that doesn’t mean you made it out whole. You may be suffering from physical injuries or mental health ailments like post-traumatic stress disorder. We care about our clients and want you to have an easy, worry-free recovery. When you hire a West Palm Beach personal injury lawyer, you can focus on your well-being while we handle your case.
In addition to handling legal matters, we can:
- Give you your lawyer’s phone number, so you can call or text questions at any time
- Free initial consultation
- Keep in touch, so you always know what is happening with your case and have extra opportunities to ask questions.
- Come to see you at home or elsewhere in West Palm Beach if your injuries make travel difficult.
- Help you receive proper medical care and other services
- Seek punitive damages as directed under Florida law
Offering a Simple Payment Process
After an accident, we know healing isn’t your only concern. You may need your car repaired or replaced. If you suffered the loss of a limb at a construction site, you might need to be fitted for a prosthesis. If you are permanently disabled, you may need a wheelchair and accessibility upgrades for your home. The last thing we want you to worry about is whether you can afford a lawyer.
Our team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine works on a contingency-fee-basis. Our fee is paid by a percentage of the insurance settlement or court award we secure on your behalf. That means if you don’t get paid, we won’t charge you. There are no upfront fees, and you won’t pay anything out of pocket.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
What Should I Do If I Have a Personal Injury Case?
We recommend seeking medical attention if you suffered harm due to negligence. We also recommend you do the following to help your case:
- Avoid making posts about your injuries on social media
- Maintain a ledger of your injuries and their associated medical costs
- Strongly consider the benefits of legal representation
- Make sure you follow through with your doctor’s advice and any required treatments, like physical therapy
- Limit what information you share with any parties involved in the case
These measures help protect you from bad faith insurance practices and other things that could jeopardize your case. During your free case review, we can explain what other post-accident measures could secure a favorable outcome.
West Palm Beach Personal InjuryYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
What If My Claim Has Already Been Denied?
You may already have had your personal injury insurance claim denied. There are a few common scenarios that can result in a denial:
- Your insurer determines you didn’t have the correct form of coverage to receive damages.
- You missed the deadline to file a claim.
- Your insurer suggests you suffer from a pre-existing injury rather than one related to your personal injury case.
- Your damages exceed your policy’s limits.
A personal injury lawyer can support you if your claim has already been denied. Our legal experts can help you if you want to file an amended claim. Building an amended claim typically includes gathering evidence, like eyewitness statements, medical records, and proof of treatment.
Will I Have to Give a Deposition If I Seek Damages?
Depositions are recorded out-of-court interviews between you and the involved parties. The information gleaned from these proceedings is critical to the “discovery” process of a case and can be used in or out of court during a settlement.
How Should I Prepare for a Deposition?
Not every personal injury case will require a deposition. However, they are a fixture of many cases, so it’s important to be prepared should your case necessitate giving a deposition. Here’s what you need to know:
- The other party’s lawyers may undermine your credibility; you must be credible and likable during a deposition.
- Dress professionally.
- You’re under oath during a deposition; tell the truth, but nothing more.
- “Yes”, “no,” and “I don’t know” are the best three answers you can have.
- If a question is confusing or difficult, ask for it to be rephrased.
The results of the deposition can guide the direction of your case. If the other party’s lawyers suspect you’ll perform poorly during a jury trial, they may push for courtroom time to capitalize on this weakness. They may offer an out-of-court settlement if the opposite is accurate and you’re truthful, likable, and presentable.
A personal injury lawyer can advise you through this process. They’ll help you prepare for a deposition and be present during the meeting. If questions are unfair, they can object. With our support, you won’t have to navigate depositions on your own.
We Treat Personal Injury Clients Right
- At such a difficult time, you want more than professional legal advice; you want a legal team that genuinely understands what you are going through and will go the extra mile to make life easier. Our clients, as evidenced by the following testimonials, tell how much effort we put in for them:
- “The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine went above and beyond all expectations…. Their entire staff was hands-on in providing me with updates.” – Adam S.
- “Shire was very attentive and worked hard to make sure all of my concerns were sufficiently addressed.” – Viviana J.
- “I can honestly say these guys don’t mess around…. I could not have asked for a better person to take my case.” – Baldo L.
Whenever you are ready, you can call our West Palm Beach office and receive this kind of attentive, compassionate service.
Get Help from Our Injury Lawyers Today
Call us today at (561) 721-0080 to find out how a personal injury lawyer in West Palm Beach in South Florida can help you. We’re standing by 24/7 to take your call and offer you a free consultation. We will provide professional legal service without adding to your financial burden.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW