Would you know who to call if you are injured in a car accident? What if your child was hurt in a school bus accident?
Most of us are not prepared for these kinds of situations. After the shock of the accident or injury has passed, there are unexpected medical bills, lost workdays, and sometimes, the loss of a beloved family member.
What You Should Know Before Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer in Collier County
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine care about your health and well-being. That is why we recommend that you get medical attention before you call us. Some injuries, such as whiplash or a concussion, may not be noticeable right after you are injured. It is vital that you are examined by a medical professional and begin the recommended treatment.
We Accept Many Types of Personal Injury Cases
A personal injury lawyer in Collier County represents the injured victim of someone’s intentional or reckless behavior. As a plaintiff’s law firm, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine have a wide practice area that includes:
- Motor vehicle accidents including car, truck, 18-wheeler, bus, motorcycle, bicycle, moped, scooter, and pedestrian.
- Uber and Lyft accidents.
- Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) accident injuries.
- Catastrophic injuries including traumatic brain injury.
- Medical malpractice.
- Defective product liability.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect.
- Premises liability for private, commercial, and industrial properties.
- Slip and fall accidents.
- Workplace accidents, workers’ compensation claims and representation.
- Acts of violence.
- Dog bites.
- Wrongful death.
A personal injury lawyer in Collier County will protect your rights and help get you the compensation you may be entitled to receive. To learn more, please call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Collier County, 800-747-3733
How You Could Qualify for Compensation After a Personal Injury
As a victim, you might be entitled to damages for pain and suffering, medical bills, and other losses. However, you may not be able to accurately assess your situation when it comes to dealing with an insurance adjuster. If an adjuster from the liable party’s insurance company contacts you, you may be tempted to take their first offer, which is often a lowball amount.
A personal injury lawyer in Collier County is your objective, confidential, and knowledgeable advocate. Our team will evaluate your situation, injuries, financial losses, and seek appropriate compensation if you qualify.
Do Not Guess About Potential Compensation
Florida’s liability statutes require that certain conditions must be met before a plaintiff can qualify for compensation.
You may be entitled to financial recovery if your lawyer shows that:
- The defendant owed you a duty of care to take reasonable measures and avoid the accident or injury.
- The defendant breached this duty of care with intent or reckless behavior, causing the accident or injury.
- You have bodily injuries and/or property damage because of the accident.
- The defendant may owe you compensation for your physical, emotional, and financial damages.
The term “duty of care” is used in all personal injury cases. In a car accident, for example, the duty of care means that the other driver was expected to drive safely and obey the rules of the road. To find out if you are entitled to compensation, please call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733.
Collier CountyPersonal Injury Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
A Personal Injury Lawyer in Collier County Will Fight for Your Compensation
Once a personal injury lawyer in Collier County shows that you are eligible for compensation, he or she will start building a strong claim. Your lawyer will collect supporting documents and evidence that the other party caused your injuries and should now compensate you for damages.
These damages can be documented by:
- Medical bills and other receipts.
- Property damage (for example, photos of your damaged car).
- Police reports.
- Witness statements.
- A statement from your doctor or healthcare provider about your injuries, expected prognosis, and when or if you may return to work.
Our Firm Has Recovered Damages for Thousands of Clients
The personal injury lawyers at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine have successfully recovered damages for thousands of injured and disabled clients. While past results do not guarantee the outcome for your claim, we promise to go the extra mile when it comes to protecting your rights.
The type of damages you could recover depends on your individual case but may include:
- Past medical bills including ambulance, hospital stays, tests, and doctor visits.
- Ongoing treatment or therapies.
- Lost pay for missed time at work due to injuries, doctor appointments, etc.
- Temporary or permanent disability.
- Property damage (for example, car repair).
- Pain and suffering.
- Loss of consortium or companionship.
- Mental anguish.
Please call 1-800-747-3733 today to learn more about our responsive legal care.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Free Consultation and Contingency Based Legal Representation
Since 2006, we have always worked with clients on a contingency basis. This means that you do not owe attorney fees unless and until we are successful in recovering compensation. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine believe that expert legal representation should be affordable and available to everyone who needs it.
This may be the first time you have needed a personal injury lawyer. We encourage you to request a free consultation and meet with a member of our team. If your injuries make it difficult for you to come to our office, we will meet with you at the hospital or in your home.
Statute of Limitations on Personal Injury Lawsuits
According to Florida law, you have four years from the date of your accident or injury to file a personal lawsuit. It takes time to prepare a case so please do not let the clock run out on potential compensation. Please call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW