If you or a loved one has recently experienced a long-term disabling injury (such as paralysis) that requires expensive, ongoing treatment and care, explore your legal options with an attorney from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. You could qualify for financial recovery.
What Types of Damages Can I Recover for My Paralysis Injuries?
With serious injury cases like paralysis, an attorney from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can assess the value of your claim and pursue fair compensation. You deserve the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your and your family’s future needs are provided for, despite your injury.
While working with financial and medical experts, we will create a comprehensive list of your current and future expenses, losses, and needs. Then, we will demand compensation from the liable insurer.
We can help you recoup losses such as:
- Medical bills, including intensive care, medications, surgeries, assisted living, in-home care, and rehabilitation
- Loss of wages, reduced capacity to work, and long-term disability
- The cost of renovating your home and car to accommodate your disability (e.g., home elevators, ceiling lifts, and incline platforms)
- Wheelchairs, braces, walkers, scooters, and other assistive devices
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium, the effect of your accident on your family and future, and reduced quality of life
We would be happy to discuss your case over the phone or arrange to come to your location if you are unable to travel to our office.
For a free legal consultation with a paralysis injuries lawyer serving Fort Lauderdale, 800-747-3733
File Your Paralysis Injury Lawsuit before the Deadline
In Florida, you generally have four years to file an injury lawsuit under Florida Statutes §95.11(3)(a). If you fail to file within this timeframe, a judge could bar you from seeking the compensation you are entitled to.
There might be exceptions to the statute of limitations, so speaking with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine might be helpful following your or your loved one’s paralysis injury in Fort Lauderdale. A personal injury lawyer from our firm can help you file before the deadline expires.
Fort LauderdaleParalysis Injuries Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Can I File a Liability Claim for My Paralysis Injuries?
Florida law provides that when someone sustains an injury from another party’s negligence, the injured party (i.e., plaintiff) retains the right to seek compensation or damages from the at-fault party (i.e., defendant). So, to file a claim and recover damages for your paralysis injuries, you must be able to establish the defendant’s negligence.
Various types of accidents and forms of negligence justify an injury victim to file a liability claim. For example, if a drunk driver hits a motorcyclist, the rider could file a claim against the driver. Other examples of paralysis liability cases include:
- Big rig accidents
- Swimming pool accidents
- Workplace and industrial injuries
- Automobile accidents
- Boating accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Waterpark accidents
- Falling objects and collapsed structures
- Acts of violence
Determining liability can be challenging and usually requires careful investigation, evidence compilation, and legal discernment.
The paralysis injury lawyers at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine in Fort Lauderdale can review your case, determine whether you have a valid claim, and explain your next steps.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
How can the Law Offices of Anidjar and Levine help with My Paralysis Claim?
Our team of attorneys brings the diversity, experience, and determination necessary to pursue challenging cases successfully. As soon as you put us on the case, we will begin taking the necessary steps to seek the funds you need and deserve.
We can help with every aspect of your case, freeing you from the stresses and burdens of insurance company negotiations and legal issues. We can:
- Investigate the facts and determine liability
- Explain the claims process to you and answer any questions you may have
- Collect evidence to prove fault and demonstrate the extent of your injuries
- Speak to witnesses, experts, and insurance adjusters on your behalf
- Calculate the value of your claim
- Share with you any other options for benefits you may have available, such as workers’ compensation, disability benefits, etc.
- Negotiate with the insurance company
- Keep you abreast on the status of your case
- Take your case to court, if need be
Hear About How We Can Help from Our Clients
No one can speak to our services better than those who have actually benefited from them. Here are some client testimonials that show how we can help with your paralysis case:
- “Five star: I was in Florida visiting relatives when I had a horrible car crash. Two weeks later, the day I was to return home and at the recommendation of a relative I contacted A&L just to see what they thought. I delayed my trip home because three days later I found out I had a serious neck fracture which could have resulted in complete paralysis if emergency surgery was not performed. A&L saved me and got my case resolved in no time. Thanks to everyone there and Jonathan Holtz in particular for an outstanding result.” – Scott S.
- “I have nothing but good things to say about the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine. This is a very professional, courteous and caring group which work hard for their clients. I am very happy with how they handled my car accident case and with the results. Thank you Ana for always being so pleasant and to Attorney Jonathon Holtz for all you did for me. I would definitely recommend this law firm…and would definitely use them again.” – Sonia G.
Our Fort Lauderdale personal injury law firm is ready to take on your case.
Fort Lauderdale Paralysis InjuriesYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Hire a Paralysis Injury lawyer in Fort Lauderdale from Our Team Today to Get Started
When you or a loved one sustains a paralysis injury, you can collect compensation for your losses. We can help.
Contact our office in Fort Lauderdale today for a free, no-obligation consultation with a team member to review your options and see if one of our paralysis injury attorneys can be of service.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW